B.O.P. Products is a worldwide organization for the development and manufacturing of advanced sealing solutions, supplying differentiated products to the global oil and gas industry. Our endless dedication to innovation and superiority offers our customers a clear competitive advantage.
B.O.P. Products is a leading independent manufacturer and supplier of sealing components to the global drilling market. We maintain a massive level of inventory at our facilities, located in key markets around the world, to better support our global markets.
Engineered to Last
Our elastomers are developed from a proprietary compound formulation, as well as optimized tooling and metallic designs to support high pressures, high temperatures and a wide variety of drilling fluids.
These products are engineered for longer service and sealing life without compromising the functionality of the seals. B.O.P. Products seals are designed and validated to meet API 16A latest editions, keeping with the next level industry standards.
- Ramp Packers
- Top Seals & Bonnet Seals
- Shear Packers
- Shear Blades
- Standard Bonnet Rebuild Kits
- Large Bore Bonnet Rebuild Kits
- Tandem Booster Rebuild Kits
Features & Benefits
- In-house capabilities in developing elastomer compounds, for mixing of elastomeric material and in manufacturing finish products
- The highest quality of components and full traceability from component to finished product.
- Extensive process development capability is supported by continuing research, in addition to a comprehensive testing lab and engineering expertise
- Resources provide the effective support necessary for efficient and superior manufacturing of high-performance elastomer products
- Compounds formulated for specific service environment, operating temperature range and physical property requirements for various applications of elastomers
- Testing includes 100% ASTM batch testing of compound, fluid immersion testing, heat aging analysis, and rheological testing
- Manufactured in a Q1 and API16A accredited facility
- Meets and exceeds original equipment requirements per API 16A and 16AR specifications
- Fully tested, design verified and supported by traceable documentation in accordance with API16A requirements
- Tested and Qualified to F-A temperature ratings according to API 16A 4th edition, and API 16AR temperature classifications
Elastomer Temp Chart
Ram Style Elastomer
Product Sizing Chart
Tested to 115% of API fatigue test target*
Design verification performance testing in accordance with API-16A requirements were third party witnessed and included:
Selling Characteristics Testing
This test determines the piston closing pressure necessary to maintain a seal as a function of wellbore pressures up to full rated working pressure of the blowout preventer.
This test simulates closing and opening of the blowout preventer once per day. Testing simulates wellbore pressure testing from 200 psi to 300 psi once per week for one year of service.
Packer Access Testing
This test determines the ability of the blowout preventer to undergo repeated packer changes without affecting operational characteristics. This test shall be accomplished by obtaining access to the packing unit and performing a wellbore pressure test every 20th packing unit access.
Stripping Life Test
This test determines the ability of the annular packing unit to maintain control of wellbore pressure while stripping drill pipe and tool joints through the closed packing unit without exceeding a leak rate of 4 liters/min. (1 gal/min)
This test verifies the performance of non-metallic seals and molded sealing assemblies used as pressure-controlling and/or pressure-containing during exposure to low and high temperatures.
Spherical Style Packing Element
OEM 800 Series Annular Packing Units
API Industry Standards
BOP’s Focus is to Provide High-Quality Products that Perform
We are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience in regards to both products and services. From immediate service on equipment at the operating site to skilled remanufacturing service, BOP Products provides the quick response, knowledge, and true sensitivity to your schedule. We provide blowout preventers up to the diverter size. BOP Products offers 24/7 field service and a large inventory of the most requested parts to minimize downtime on your site.