Series 700 (U Type)
B.O.P. Products Series 700 BOP is designed to provide a fast and reliable closure of the well bore during drilling operations. Its simple, compact design makes it well suited for drilling operations.
Moreover, the one-piece Series 700 Ram assembly provides a pressure-energized seal with maximum contact area to the drill pipe, casing, or tubing. This ensures a lower rubber pressure to the pipe and increased seal life.
Features & Benefits
- Oval ram and cavity design reduces stress in the BOP body
- Manual locking screws are provided as standard
- Hydraulic locking crevices are available for remote operation
- Large bore shearing bonnets available for shearing high strength pipe and casing
- The Series 700 BOP operating system also controls the opening of the BOP bonnets from the body for removal of the Ram block assemblies
- Variety of Ram assemblies are available
We are Dedicated to Providing you with Exceptional Experience in Products and Services
Our focus is to provide you with high-quality products that perform, as well as ensure you receive continued customer satisfaction through our training, repair, and servicing. From immediate service or equipment at your operation site to skilled remanufacturing service, you can count on BOP products to provide a quick response, superior know-how, and true sensitivity to your schedule. BOP products provide 24/7 field service and a large inventory of the most requested parts to minimize downtime on your site.